Viral Product Promotion
We specialize in viral marketing and generating “buzz” about your product on the Internet. We generate excitement on on press sites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Digg and many other websites and blogs around the world for your product. Google will naturally catch on and rank you.
What does a virus have to do with marketing? Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the message’s exposure and influence. Like viruses, such strategies take advantage of rapid multiplication to explode the message to thousands, to millions.
Off the Internet, viral marketing has been referred to as “word-of-mouth,” “creating a buzz,” “leveraging the media,” “network marketing.” But on the Internet, for better or worse, it’s called “viral marketing.” While others smarter than I have attempted to rename it, to somehow domesticate and tame it, I won’t try. The term “viral marketing” has stuck.
- Two thirds of the world’s Internet population now visit a social network or blog site weekly
- 220+ million people visit the top 25 social networks each month
- Facebook alone has 750+ million active users
- Social media Internet traffic has exceeded adult entertainment sites
- Time spent visiting Social media sites now exceeds time spent emailing
- 52% of people who find news online forward it on through social networks, email, or posts.
- 59% of adults polled state that they use their cell phone to remain connected with their social network
Because of statistics such as these, companies – big or small – have seen to it that viral marketing services are integrated into their company. Because the cost per impression is typically much lower in comparison to other forms of media, businesses have been able to reach a very large buying audience at a lower cost when compared to other forms of available media.